All our case items taller than 27 inches meet the labeling and stability testing requirements of ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. We recommend you only purchase dressers and chests that comply with this important standard.
- Drawers feature positive drawer stops and side-mounted, ball-bearing extension guides.
- Drawers constructed using dovetail joinery.
- Drawer interiors are sanded and stained for a finished drawer interior.
- Select drawers feature Cedar-lining or Felt-lined bottoms.
- All cases and mirrors include anti-tip hardware for added safety.
- All finishes meet Federal and State Lead Standards.
- Meets US Federal Safety Requirements and ASTM standards.
- Meets Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards, verified by a CPSC-approved 3rd Party Testing Lab.
- Meets California Prop 65 Standards.
- Meets TSCA Standards.