Inspired by the architectural lines and streamlined shapes of mid-century design, the 3-in-1 Convertible Crib brings a retro modern element to the nursery. The flared legs and substantial wooden slats contribute to the crib's visual weight, made sleek by a simple matte finish. The is simple to assemble and clean, and converts to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- Quality Materials: Made with American poplar hardwood, walnut wood veneer and TSCA certified engineered wood
- 3-in-1 Crib: Converts to toddler bed and daybed; toddler bed conversion kit (UB0399UL) sold separately
- Low-height profile: to make it easy to lift baby in and out of the crib
- Easy to clean and assemble: four adjustable mattress positions that lower as your child grows
- Consciously sourced materials, lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finishes
- Meets ASTM international, AU/NZ and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 35"
- Interior Crib Measurements: 52"L x 28"W
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs